Monday, February 6, 2012

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Celebratios - My Favorite Things

Howdy, y'all! Not sure what's up with the drawl, but I'm in a good mood, so it seemed appropriate.

Or maybe I just need dinner.

Likely.

At any rate, it's a beautiful day here in Seattle. For the last four days, yes, count them, FOUR, the sun has come out and our skies have turned from drab to, well, SKY blue! Yesterday it was so nice I went for a bike ride. 20 miles on the trail is the best therapy a girl can get. *Deep breath*

And for my recent absence; let's just cal it VA-CA-TION! Hubba Hubba Hubby and I, along with my awesome parents (yes, I'm old enough that I can think my parents are cool) spent several days at Whistler, B.C. It's about a 4 hour drive from here. We skied the slopes, drank the beer, and hot tubbed 'till we were pink in the face. It was lovely.

So, on to cards. PTI is celebrating their 5th anniversary this month, and in celebration, today's challenge was to use a design by one of the members of the DT to create a card of our own. So I printed the Freebie and chose the awesomely retro cassette tape from Erin Lincoln for my focal point. I thought this would make a good dude card.

Duuuuuuuude, I was right.

Maybe I spent too long listening to snowboarders recently.

Dude.

I love Erin's funky style, and I thought this card would be a good channeling of her fresh take on things.


And this is just a fun little number I put together last week. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment