Friday, February 10, 2012

PTI 5th Anniversary - Day 6

Hello!

I'm working a partial day today, in the afternoon (instead of my Fridays off), so I had the opportunity to get inky this morning. Such a lovely start to my day!

Today's challenge at PTI is a sketch challenge. Nichole posted 5 sketches for us to choose from. Sketch challenges are sometimes easy, and at other tines very difficult for me. Take my first card below. This is a sketch that just seemed to come together for me. But the second one - what about all that empty space? I don't feel right about my card; there's just something about it that is off to me. Oh well, at least I gave it a whirl

Tell me what you think!

The sketch:

 The card:


The sketch:
 The card:


Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning cards! I love the bright colors you chose! Pretty embellishments at the top of the first card.

    ReplyDelete