Wednesday, February 15, 2012

APFPTI - Stripes Edition

Hello everyone. I hope you're having a great day. It was a relatively sunny day here in Seattle. It's a nice change from our February doldrums. I can only take so much of the wintry-grey, so the sunshine was so refreshing!

As such, I  made a bright and cheerful baby card for the A Passion For Papertrey gals' STRIPES challenge! And, not only does it fit this challenge, but the recipient, soon-to-be parents, just painted baby Eldon's room with blue and white vertical stripes. I'm so clever. I know.

I hope you enjoy!





I have a few girlfriend's having little girls soon, so I did a few mock-ups of some potential birth announcements. These are great, because you can either print the information right on the front here, or you can put a photo on the front and print all the important deets on the back.

Ignore the fact that I tore my paper here. Imagine a pristine, pink sheet instead. :-)







1 comment:

  1. I love the bold design of your first card! Totally rocking those stripes! :)
    Your mock birth announcements are so sweet! I love the first one - I even thought it was textured card on the top part and not torn paper LOL! I think it's a good look!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete