Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge #9

Happy Tuesday, all! Today I'm attempting to become a card fashionista, as I'm participating in this edition of the Runway Inspired Challenge.

Without further ado, the runway photo:


 And here's my card. I took the design of the dress as a bit of a sketch challenge, with the green, then the floral, then the cream all on the bias, but then used the Kraft to show the floor of the catwalk. What do you think?


OK, dinner time. See you next time!

3 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous. I love your diagonal element. And I didn't even notice the floor/kraft when I looked at the photo! Ha! But it looks great here. :) Thanks for joining us at Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout of your card, especially the diagonal piece! Thanks so much for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete